Barriquand group: 80 years of industrial experience
Created in 1936 by André and Johanes Barriquand the BARRIQUAND group specializes in heat exchangers.
In 1992 Barriquand joined SFPI, an international group, which currently generates a turnover of 433 million euros and employs 3800 people spread around the world.
- 1936: the company was founded in Roanne by boiler-makers André and Johanès Barriquand
- The company moved towards stainless steel tanks right from the start and then began their specialization in dyeing autoclaves
- From 1950 onwards, Platular® plate heat exchangers were developed for the chemical industry
- 1975: first sterilisation autoclave
- 1984 : acquisition of ASET in Saint-Priest, specialized in shell and tube heat exchangers
- 1991: organisation into product lines
- 2004: creation of BARRIQUAND TECHNOLOGIES THERMIQUES, including the thermal and commercial know-how of both BARRIQUAND ECHANGEURS and ASET
- 2010: creation of Barriquand do Brasil