Gasketed plate heat exchanger
Compact and evolutionary, Barriquand plates and gaskets heat exchangers offer excellent thermal performances for all your fluid heating / cooling applications in chemical / pharmaceutical, agriculture / food, climate engineering, diverse industries…
- Evolutionary countercurrent heat exchangers
- Minimal pressure drop, high turbulence, very high heat transfer coefficient
- Easily openable and cleanable on both circuits
- Joints are clipped or glued according to model
- Options: double-walled plates, wide gap plates…
- Easy to install
«Free flow» wide gap plates heat exchangers
Suitable for loaded fluids, the wide gap guarantee a constant fluid flow space between the plates. Chemically cleanable, they offer high thermal performances.
Application example: heating / cooling of juice, sauces, mustards; pasteurisation of viscous creams, heat recovery from waste-water, treatment of sewage sludge…
- 9 plate sizes
- Average groove depths from 5 to 11,5 mm
- Flange diameters from 32 mm to 300 mm (1″1/4 to 12”)
- Possibility of special connections
- Differential pressure up to 6 bars
Materials of construction
- Plates: AISI 304, 316, Titanium, Hastelloy®, etc.
- Gaskets: Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, etc.
- Frames: Carbon steel with epoxy paint – stainless steel (for industrial and food processing uses)