Barriquand group: 80 years of industrial experience
Created in 1936 by André and Johanes Barriquand the BARRIQUAND group specializes in heat exchangers.
In 1992 Barriquand joined the SFPI, an international group, which currently generates a turnover of 433 million euros and employs 3800 people spread around the world.
- 1936: the company was founded in Roanne by boiler-makers André and Johanès Barriquand
- The company moved towards stainless steel tanks right from the start and then began their specialization in dyeing autoclaves
- From 1950 onwards, Platular® plate heat exchangers were developed for the chemical industry
- 1975: first sterilisation autoclave
- 1984 : acquisition of ASET in Saint-Priest, specialized in shell and tube heat exchangers
- 1991: organisation into product lines
- 2004: creation of BARRIQUAND TECHNOLOGIES THERMIQUES, including the thermal and commercial know-how of both BARRIQUAND ECHANGEURS and ASET
- 2010: creation of Barriquand do Brasil