Heat exchangers for network separation
Network separation consists of either mechanical separation of fluids at different pressures or physical separation of two different fluids.
Barriquand exchangers intended for network separation serve two main purposes
- Mechanical separation of fluids at different pressures, to interface between HP and LP networks. Purpose: to maintain a low pressure in the secondary network (hot water loop).
- Physical separation of two different fluids (barrier exchanger) with allowance for their physico-chemical characteristics (suspended matter, viscosity). Purpose: to protect downstream equipment, reduce the use of glycolated water or of ultra-pure fluids, and insofar as possible limit the risk of bacteriological contamination (legionella in cooling towers).
An extensive range of exchangers in stock
Depending on the constraints, Barriquand proposes specifically dimensioned heat exchangers with very a low heat transfer approach (temperature difference between the fluids), thanks to an extensive range of standard heat exchangers either in stock or rapidly available.
Barriquand’s know-how helps you choose the optimal technology for your process and the fluids to be treated.
- Heat exchangers and spare parts in stock, delivered promtly
- Maintenance everywhere in the world
- Customer service for many makes of plates and gaskets in Metropolitan France
- Custom revamping
- Your process evolves, and Barriquand is there to help
- Traceability of your heat exchanger and archiving of your technical documentation
[Case study] Reheating juice in sugar refineries: performance and energy savings
Barriquand’s exclusive Platular® welded plate heat exchanger technology is recognized for its performances and its assets in the sugar industry worldwide.
Meet us at PHARMACOSMETECH 2020
From September 15 to 17 in Chartres (France)
SEPEM SUD EST 2020
We will be at SEPEM Avignon from September 29 to October 1,2020. Visit us STAND D52.
24 & 25 March 2020
Let’s meet Barriquand team in PCH Meetings in Lyon, France!