Heat exchangers in iron- and steel-making and metallurgy
In the production and transformation of metals and alloys (ordinary and stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, etc.), Barriquand heat exchangers are used for heating, cooling, and temperature hold of various baths.
Applications of Barriquand heat exchangers in iron- and steel-making and metallurgy
- Quench tank water cooling
- Temperature hold of surface treatment baths
- Cooling of particle-laden water before discharge
- Various applications on galvanization lines and process or energy circuits
- Phosphatizing bath cooling
- Water-jacket cooling
Other Barriquand heat exchanger applications
- Heat exchangers on utility fluids
- Production of hot water
- Fuel heaters (natural gas, heavy fuel oil)
- Kettle (evaporator-condenser, heat transfer oil, superheated water, etc.)
- Heat exchangers for waste water treatment plant
- Heat exchangers and spare parts in stock, delivered promtly
- Maintenance everywhere in the world
- Customer service for many makes of plates and gaskets in Metropolitan France
- Custom revamping
- Your process evolves, and Barriquand is there to help
- Traceability of your heat exchanger and archiving of your technical documentation
[Case study] Reheating juice in sugar refineries: performance and energy savings
Barriquand’s exclusive Platular® welded plate heat exchanger technology is recognized for its performances and its assets in the sugar industry worldwide.
Meet us at PHARMACOSMETECH 2020
From September 15 to 17 in Chartres (France)
SEPEM SUD EST 2020
We will be at SEPEM Avignon from September 29 to October 1,2020. Visit us STAND D52.
24 & 25 March 2020
Let’s meet Barriquand team in PCH Meetings in Lyon, France!