Heat exchangers in pulp and paper industry
The exchangers used in pulp and paper mills are dimensioned according to the suspended matter content of the fluids treated and built to satisfy a need for rapid cleaning and no wearing parts.
Fluids treated by Barriquand heat exchangers
Barriquand proposes different heat exchanger solutions for fiber-laden fluids, according to the type of fluid and the space available.
- Black liquor: Barriquand heat exchangers recover energy from the black liquor (produced by the burning of fibers) for re-use.
- Back water: Barriquand heat exchangers are used to heat and cool the paper wash waters in order to reach the setpoint temperature.
- Effluents: Paper mills must comply with legislation that requires their waste water to be treated in a purification plant before being discharged into the natural environment at a temperature below 30°C.
- The operator can save money by recovering heat from the effluents before discharge (even below 30°C).
Other exchanger applications in pulp and paper industry
- Heat exchangers on utility fluids
- Production of hot water
- Fuel heaters (natural gas, heavy fuel oil)
- Kettle (evaporator-condenser, heat transfer oil, superheated water, etc.)
- Heat exchangers for waste water treatment plant
- Heat exchangers and spare parts in stock, delivered promtly
- Maintenance everywhere in the world
- Customer service for many makes of plates and gaskets in Metropolitan France
- Custom revamping
- Your process evolves, and Barriquand is there to help
- Traceability of your heat exchanger and archiving of your technical documentation
Meet us at Expoquimia Trade Fair 2021
From September 14 to 17 in Barcelona (Spain)
[Case study] Reheating juice in sugar refineries: performance and energy savings
Barriquand’s exclusive Platular® welded plate heat exchanger technology is recognized for its performances and its assets in the sugar industry worldwide.
Meet us at PHARMACOSMETECH 2020
From September 15 to 17 in Chartres (France)
SEPEM SUD EST 2020
We will be at SEPEM Avignon from September 29 to October 1,2020. Visit us STAND D52.