Heat exchangers in the mining industries
Barriquand proposes heat exchanger designs suited to its clients’ needs in different mining industries, easy to open for inspection and aimed at limiting fouling in the long term.
Barriquand exchangers used in the refining of various ores
Barriquand’s Platular® heat exchangers designs are suited to the especially abrasive types of fluids, to the installation’s dimensions and processes constraints (precipitation, digestion, decantation…) for the following mining industries:
- bauxite (for the production of alumina by the Bayer process)
- rare earths
Customers on all continents
Barriquand works for large mining corporations everywhere in the world, as an experienced manufacturer in a position to recommend proven solutions.
Other Barriquand heat exchangers applications
- Heat exchangers on utility fluids
- Production of hot water
- Fuel heaters (natural gas, heavy fuel oil)
- Kettle (evaporator-condenser, heat transfer oil, superheated water, etc.)
- Heat exchangers for waste water treatment plant
- Heat exchangers and spare parts in stock, delivered promtly
- Maintenance everywhere in the world
- Customer service for many makes of plates and gaskets in Metropolitan France
- Custom revamping
- Your process evolves, and Barriquand is there to help
- Traceability of your heat exchanger and archiving of your technical documentation
Meet us at Expoquimia Trade Fair 2021
From September 14 to 17 in Barcelona (Spain)
[Case study] Reheating juice in sugar refineries: performance and energy savings
Barriquand’s exclusive Platular® welded plate heat exchanger technology is recognized for its performances and its assets in the sugar industry worldwide.
Meet us at PHARMACOSMETECH 2020
From September 15 to 17 in Chartres (France)
SEPEM SUD EST 2020
We will be at SEPEM Avignon from September 29 to October 1,2020. Visit us STAND D52.