Heat exchangers in cogeneration
In cogeneration – using a single source of energy to produce thermal energy and electricity and thereby recovering as much otherwise wasted energy as possible – Barriquand provides a global solution: reliable and quickly available heat exchangers.
Recovering heat from transfer fluids
Used with a steam engine or turbine, Barriquand heat exchangers recover heat from the transfer fluids while cooling them and reuse it for heating applications.
In order to satisfy your operating constraints, Barriquand has heat exchangers that are just right for your cogeneration needs.
End uses of the recovered energy:
- urban heating
- networkheating of greenhouses
- recovery and valuation of biomass waste, methanation
Other applications of Barriquand heat exchangers
- steam condensers
- condensates heaters
- Heat exchangers and spare parts in stock, delivered promtly
- Maintenance everywhere in the world
- Customer service for many makes of plates and gaskets in Metropolitan France
- Custom revamping
- Your process evolves, and Barriquand is there to help
- Traceability of your heat exchanger and archiving of your technical documentation
[Case study] Reheating juice in sugar refineries: performance and energy savings
Barriquand’s exclusive Platular® welded plate heat exchanger technology is recognized for its performances and its assets in the sugar industry worldwide.
Meet us at PHARMACOSMETECH 2020
From September 15 to 17 in Chartres (France)
SEPEM SUD EST 2020
We will be at SEPEM Avignon from September 29 to October 1,2020. Visit us STAND D52.
24 & 25 March 2020
Let’s meet Barriquand team in PCH Meetings in Lyon, France!